WHAT IS REIKI?
Reiki is a Japanese system of healing that is used to help with physical, emotional and spiritual problems. The word Reiki means 'universal life-force energy.' It is a cosmic life energy that surrounds us, is within us, flows through all living things.
- It is a simple, natural non-invasive form of healing and can be effective in promoting recovery from illness or disease. It can ease pain and suffering, promote relaxation and alleviate stress. It is used extensively in hospitals, hospices, in palliative care and clinics in America, Australia, the U.K.
- Reiki heals on all levels......mind, body and spirit. It balances dis-ease by working on cause and effect.
- Sudden injury/acute symptoms respond and subside rapidly; chronic illness needs more time and treatments to reach the core of the dis-ease.
How is Reiki Given?
Reiki is applied by laying on hands and the reiki energy is then channelled to the recipient, whose higher consciousness directs it to where it needs to go to effect improvement.
What Can Reiki Do?
Reiki promotes positive energy and dispels negative energy; it is totally safe and non-invasive; it is complimentary to existing treatments; works whether the recipient believes in it or not. It is a higher form of energy and knows where to go.
- Can be supportive at times of crisis, tension, illness and bereavement.
- Can promote harmony within personal relationships.
- Reiki clears blockages which slow the natural flow of life which then leads to dis-ease in spiritual, physical and emotional parts of ourselves.
- Heals existing issues/problems.
- Sleep is often improved, as you start to feel more relaxed and less tense.
- Through regular treatments recipients have less sickness, less stress, have more peace and contentment in their daily life.
- Reiki can be applied to all areas and can be used to treat animals, plants etc and to raise positive energies in the home and at the workplace.
Telephone: 96 341 420